Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Michi_0612

LOGANWOODSKINCARE

Few months ago i searched for a got seller for peelings etc.

So i ordered at Loganwoodskincare 8Richard) The first time everything went well,

also the delivery time is very long.I must say that i´am from Europe.

The second time,i ordered a 25 % TCA Peel.Thats one month ago.

I never received anything and Richard doesn´t answer to emails,nothing.

He´s a cheater.

I now will imform my lawyer.

So i advise to everyone,not to order anything at Loganwoodskincare if you

don´t want to give your money away for nothing.

u may want to be a little more patient..i'm from Canada and it took about that long to get my order also. cool.gif

i know,he took awhile to write me back also if i remember correctly and i wondered if my order even went through...give it more time, he is busy or on holidays.

i know,he took awhile to write me back also if i remember correctly and i wondered if my order even went through...give it more time, he is busy or on holidays.

so tell me michi you became a new member to tell the people of acne.org this rolleyes.gif

yes,cause i got the info for Loganwoodskincare in this forum.And i want to warn other users,so that *EDITED BY MODERATOR* could not cheat them too

I ordered 50% TCA last Wed. and received it yesterday. It was really fast.

yes,cause i got the info for Loganwoodskincare in this forum.And i want to warn other users,so that *EDITED BY MODERATOR* could not cheat them too

Guest brendagail

I live in Australia and got my order within 10 days. I think if there's is a problem with contacting by email, you should try the phone number, because they have fantastic service.

I too have had nothing but positive experiences with Richard-- hence why I'm always happy to recommend the site to others.

I had to call him because his site was down and wouldnt take orders. Nice guy took the order over the phone and got it within a week. I would settle down, after all it is acid being sent over seas.

I never have had a problem with Loganwood , I recieved my order within days. Also, Richard replied to my emails immediately most of the time, be patient. RuPerki

Ditto. Richard is a professional and I've never had a problem with him...although, I must say that I did send him an e-mail that I got no response to a few months ago too. That's really not like him at all, but if he went into the hospital for some reason, then I can only conclude that he just couldn't get back with me.

we are talking about 1 month. He debited my credit card  many weeks ago.If he is on holiday or ill or dead or what.Thats not my problem.I ordered and paid for it,so i want the goods or my money back.

i think youhave the full right to get your money back.

lagoonwoodshould better explain it.

can any body tell which is reputed site that sell TCA kit internationally ,except

poorgirl as it fooled.though i now get full refund but for past 20 days they fooled me and when i file a complain to paypal then only they refund me saying that they are closing poorgirlproduct .

if any body know a reputable site which ship TCA internationally and insured it .