Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Overload

whats working for me

ok, so ive been on the regimen (still am) and its cleared up all active spots. now what am i left with? Red marks! evil.gif

for the past week ive been doing this little regimen and it seems to be fading my marks at a steady rate. eusa_dance.gif

all i do-

morning:

cut a lemon in half squeeze out the juice from one half into a cup (put the other half in the fridge for later). using a cotton wool ball, rub the juice over red-marks. it may sting a little, but this happened my first time and now i dont feel anything when i apply it.

wash off after about 30-60mins.

apply Aloe vera gel.

Night:

exactly the same with the other half of lemon from the fridge.

15mins later - Apply BP.

15mins later - Apply Aloe vera gel

its working great, just thought id share! eusa_angel.gif

Well their are diffrent %'s for it depends on what you need or lookin for....Benzoil peroxide is pretty strong....It really dries the shit out of your skin...Well if you use it a lot and put a lot on....................

BoNessa

ok, so ive been on the regimen (still am) and its cleared up all active spots. now what am i left with? Red marks! evil.gif

for the past week ive been doing this little regimen and it seems to be fading my marks at a steady rate. eusa_dance.gif

all i do-

morning:

cut a lemon in half squeeze out the juice from one half into a cup (put the other half in the fridge for later). using a cotton wool ball, rub the juice over red-marks. it may sting a little, but this happened my first time and now i dont feel anything when i apply it.

apply Aloe vera gel.

Night:

15mins later - Apply BP.

its working great, just thought id share!  eusa_angel.gif

Lately and it has been helping my skin..Ive been using eggs mixed with oatmeal and honey......Sounds weird i know but at actually has been helping....

Where did you hear about egg white with lemon juice?

I wanna try that.

BoNessa

by the way guys, i dont do this anymore. the i couldnt be bothered to do it every day coz the lemon made me itch (nothing bad, just annoying!)

eusa_shifty.gif

all i do-

morning:

apply Aloe vera gel.

Night:

15mins later - Apply BP.

its working great, just thought id share!  eusa_angel.gif