Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LMG

Queen Helen Mint Masque, GREAT PRODUCT !

I have been using this stuff for about a week now and I don't know how I didn't hear about this stuff earlier. You can buy it at almost any drug store, I bought it at CVS. I wash my face about an hour before I got to bed and then wait 5-10 minutes till my face is dry. Then I apply some to my face and rub it real well. I leave it over night and let the warm water from my morning shower rinse it off. First night I can already see a differance. My face was not as red and looked less irritated. My pores seem smaller and my face seems smoother to the touch. I reccommend to everyone to go out and atleast try it, if you don't like it you loose $4 but if it works for you as it did for me it would be worth its weight in gold

It is a great product!! It doesn't help me out so much with shrinking or drying up exisiting pimples, but it definitely shrinks pores, removes blackheads (over time), reduce oiliness and prevents pimples!!!

My acne is very mild now, thanks to this product!

My biggest fear would be if they discontinued this stuff...but I can't imagine that happening.

Hey there, I've been using Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque for a couple of days now. Smells really nice. I think this is a awesome product, one of the better masques out there. Doesn't cost a bomb too like Aveeno'srange of products. I notice I haven't gotten any new zits (touch wood!). I leave it overnight, though I am thinking of not anymore. Great product this!

getting it off the face can sometimes be quite a challange. you need hot water and rubbing, both very bad for acne pron skin.

I'm only worried because its so popular and I find that products that are praised a lot are the one's that end up being discontinued. And then another company attempts to come up with another version..."attempts"

But what keeps me at ease is the fact its been around for quite awhile now...like 50 years or something???

I just want to keep my ears open for any news if they will discontinue just so I have a chance to run out and buy every bottle possible. I don't think there's an expiry date, right??

Im starting to use this once a week and have used it once all over and spot treated wit it several times. Am I the only one who doesnt feel it stinging on my face when I put it on? eusa_think.gif

NEways, so far its been alright. The best part is that it doesnt dry me out like other masks even though I have sensitive skin. It washes off quite easily in the shower. It has dried out some pimples too. Definately worth a try since its so inexpensive.

Im starting to use this once a week and have used it once all over and spot treated wit it several times. Am I the only one who doesnt feel it stinging on my face when I put it on?  eusa_think.gif

NEways, so far its been alright. The best part is that it doesnt dry me out like other masks even though I have sensitive skin. It washes off quite easily in the shower. It has dried out some pimples too. Definately worth a try since its so inexpensive.

I just bought some i haven't used it yet though. I can't leave it on over nite cause i have really bad chemical allergies. The smell of products makes me sneeze and turns into a cold i hate it. Well i'll let everyone no how it goes

QH Mint Julep Masque is great ...

I use it as a spot-treatment.

It dries up the fewsmall whiteheads that I get FAST.

I loveit though.

My face gets too dry from using it as a mask though ... so I say spot-treat!! eusa_dance.gif

Queen Helene mint julep mask is definitely one of the better spot treatments that I've tried. It usually brings out my small pimples to a head, or decrease the size of my cysts. I'm just happy that it doesn't make my face any redder like BP does to my skin! I find that the QHMJM is more effective when I apply a thin layer over my pimples rather than putting a big glob on them.

Oh, I've never tried it as a mask; I'm worried that it'd be too drying.

My skin gets dry from everything. But I left this mask on for one hour and did not experience dryness... of course I followed up with moisturizer. I dun think it will dry u out and if u are really concerned try leaving it on for only 20 mins.