Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recently had a facial and the esthetician recommended murad. She gave me free samples. I liked them so I went to murad.com and discovered there was a three step system. I ordered it. (It hasn't arrived yet) I am just worried about another product failure and disappointment. Has anyone had success? I was good with proactiv then it dried my cheeks out so bad.

Recently had a facial and the esthetician recommended murad. She gave me free samples. I liked them so I went to murad.com and discovered there was a three step system. I ordered it. (It hasn't arrived yet) I am just worried about another product failure and disappointment. Has anyone had success? I was good with proactiv then it dried my cheeks out so bad.

I tried the acne kit as well, and I don't want to discourage you as I imagine it must work for certain people, but my skin got worse! I wanted to stick with it, but my skin was so bad and irritated.

I am presently using Clearasil Daily Foaming Face Wash for Sensitive skin, and though I like how it feels while using it and afterwards, and my skin seems a little bit clearer overall, I wonder if it is helping. I am also beginning to wonder if a certain ingredient could be working against me because at the moment I have whiteheads, and pimples that are sore, and with Murad, it was similar but worse, and I just realized both lines contain Triclosan. I don't know it this is relevant in my case.

Since you ordered Murad, maybe you should try it. Your results may be different than ours, since everyone"s skin is unique.

Good luck! smile.gif

Li B.

It made my skin worse! I think just because of all the harsh ingredients. I wouldn't reccomend it for people with sensitive skin because it can really worsen acne.

BURNED LIKE HELL!!

Try the other Set without the gel i think the one with the Moisturizing ACNE Cream or something like that!!

Read really good reviews on it and at Sephora they tell you to use that one instead of the GEL since it burns and is an IRRITANT!!

OMG i just saw a infomericial on this stuff last night! It looks so convincing! The people they had on the infomercial had really bad skin and weeks later they had perfect skin! It makes me wanna get it... I dunno what to think? Is it worth it? They said they have a 90% success rate and they don't use BP and they use naturual stuff... that was really what was so convincing. Ifihadanickel, what's the 411? did u get the stuff how is it going, you haven't posted any updates, let us kno how its going with Murad Acne Complex. smile.gif

Guest TylerD

Sulfur is a great on the spot treatment before bed to dry the pimple out i use bye bye blemish which has 10% and it works great.

It messed with my face. Used it for about 2 months and my face got worse, within a week off of it my face was great though.