Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JV1122

Late For School

Okay, first of all I'd like to ask a question. Is the Regimen going to hurt me if I don't do the moisturizing step? I just use the ProActiv BP and I heard you don't really need to use moisturizer if you use that.

TO THE POINT NOW

Have you ever been late for school and did the Regimen in a rush? Maybe you didn't completely dab in the BP so that it absorbes completely? What tends to happen? Does white flazy stuff build on your face? Thsi happens to me....then I applied lotion on it so that the appearance of it will go away. My friend told me the lotion might clog my pores, it was too late since I had it on already. It was just regular ol' lotion. Is this true? Has anyone put on the Regimen in a hurry? If so, what do you do and what happens afterwards?

Okay, first of all I'd like to ask a question. Is the Regimen going to hurt me if I don't do the moisturizing step? I just use the ProActiv BP and I heard you don't really need to use moisturizer if you use that.

TO THE POINT NOW

Have you ever been late for school and did the Regimen in a rush? Maybe you didn't completely dab in the BP so that it absorbes completely? What tends to happen? Does white flazy stuff build on your face? Thsi happens to me....then I applied lotion on it so that the appearance of it will go away. My friend told me the lotion might clog my pores, it was too late since I had it on already. It was just regular ol' lotion. Is this true? Has anyone put on the Regimen in a hurry? If so, what do you do and what happens afterwards?

I reccomend that you moisturize even when you feel like you don't need it while you're on BP. When doing this you are preventing your skin from drying out and flaking which could happen at any given moment.

In my experience, rushing it doesn't really matter. I usually use the bp and moisturizer within 5 mins and it works fine. I've been using oxy bp, dunno if that matters.

OMG. Now I'm worried...I used a tiny bit of that lotion, and I'm not sure if it was oil free...if it did contain oil...um, how long until that acne might show up if I put the stuff on this morning?

hi...

I have heard that all moisturisers clog pores, which is why i do not use one unless i really have to. Although some are worse than others, such as oil based.

Dont worry about it clogging ur pores though,,the bp would still work underneath, so it is unlikely u will get spots directly from using the lotion.