Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest jollajolla

What would you sacrifice to have perfect skin?

Guest jollajolla

i'd give up a leg or two. maybe an arm.

I've spent well over a thousand dollars, fuck, more like 500$ a month for 20 months, and I still didnt end up with perfect skin rolleyes.gif nobody do lasers! they DO NOT really work!!

I'd give up my car and my stepdad. seriously id give him up easier though.

Guest WhyGOD111

I wouldnt give anything.

My childhood hockey card collection (7 shoeboxes; mint-condition vintage Gretzkys, Hulls, Orrs and Lemieux included). And my car, but then again it's only a '94 Acura Integra. And my pet dog, Bella, but oh how I love her so. Would also give up some prized novels I've obtained signed by my favorite writers. And my 1,000+ albums totally personalized music collection spanning five decades, all known genres of recorded music and all artists/bands worth listening to, and consisting of some of the most perfect homemade compilations/playlists ever devised, totally organized and sorted by artist, genre, record label, album/single release date, and level of defness (phat meter, not decibels). A true labour of love, or infatuation.

Guest Amy Lee
for a perfect skin I would sacrifice my acne  razz.gif

I keep seeing photos of people like the one above of Amy Lee, with perfect glowing skin. How many people truly have cystic acne, scars and tons of red marks? I am wondering if these forums would be greatly reduced if the people with zits so small you have to examine their face closely to see them, were no longer worried about their faces? Or do they come here for the family aspect? Just curious. Anyway Amy Lee, you look beautiful.

Guest Amy Lee
I keep seeing photos of people like the one above of Amy Lee, with perfect glowing skin. Anyway Amy Lee, you look beautiful.

Thanks Minny but all the compliments go to Amy not me biggrin.gif I'm just this pimply guy admiring her. wink.gif

Don't worry, me too I have severe acne, I was never blessed with good skin either. Hope we'll clear in no time.

My childhood hockey card collection (7 shoeboxes; mint-condition vintage Gretzkys, Hulls, Orrs and Lemieux included). And my car, but then again it's only a '94 Acura Integra. And my pet dog, Bella, but oh how I love her so. Would also give up some prized novels I've obtained signed by my favorite writers. And my 1,000+ albums totally personalized music collection spanning five decades, all known genres of recorded music and all artists/bands worth listening to, and consisting of some of the most perfect homemade compilations/playlists ever devised, totally organized and sorted by artist, genre, record label, album/single release date, and level of defness (phat meter, not decibels). A true labour of love, or infatuation.

an arm or a leg? NO WAY!!! r you serious?!!??

hmmm... id give up money i suppose... probly 2thousand dollars at the most. or like, a shopping spree or a trip abroad... whatever material stuff. i wouldn't give up achievements either or people. tongue.gif