Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blo0dCrIeSZ

My regimen help

I have been washing with baking soda, and putting apple cider vinegar on for 15 minutes then washing it off with cold water, then applying a little jojoba oil. I have done this for 2 days, and it has made my face very red. If I did not have god damn dirty pores and blackheads on nose/forehead, I would not do this. I just put aloe vera gel on top of all this to sooth the redness, so maybe I can get the affects of all these things, without it totally screwing up my face, as I am sure it will not do as jojoba oil is supposedly a mock sebum. I just do not want a red face.

You said you had cystic acne previously? How did that make you feel? Back when you had it, i bet you would have given your right arm to alleviate it.

Well, now its gone. Your free. Ok so you have some blackheads, big deal. Your what, 15!!?? Your 15 and all you have is blackheads? Seriously bloodcries, just remember how you felt when things got soo bad you had to take accutane. You must have come soo far.

Ok, a little reddness... well, you are putting acetic acid on your face... maybe its too harsh. The reddness will be gone by tomorrow.

I know it sounds patronising, but really, be thankful for what you have, dont lose sight of your goals, dont become greedy and dont forget how far you have come since the cystic days.

You said you had cystic acne previously? How did that make you feel? Back when you had it, i bet you would have given your right arm to alleviate it.

Well, now its gone. Your free. Ok so you have some blackheads, big deal. Your what, 15!!?? Your 15 and all you have is blackheads? Seriously bloodcries, just remember how you felt when things got soo bad you had to take accutane. You must have come soo far.

Ok, a little reddness... well, you are putting acetic acid on your face... maybe its too harsh. The reddness will be gone by tomorrow.

I know it sounds patronising, but really, be thankful for what you have, dont lose sight of your goals, dont become greedy and dont forget how far you have come since the cystic days.