Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My son is graduating high school this week and has tons of red marks. He is going to be giving a speech in front of everyone and I want to give him all the confidence in the world.

Is there something he can put on his face just for the night, besides makeup, that will temporarily diguise the red marks for a few hours?

My son is graduating high school this week and has tons of red marks.  He is going to be giving a speech in front of everyone and I want to give him all the confidence in the world.

Is there something he can put on his face just for the night, besides makeup, that will temporarily diguise the red marks for a few hours?

Minnymouse, you really shouldn't let your son be in the sun like that. Sun burns can make the marks last longer. I went to California a couple of years ago, and I think I still have some of my red marks because I got burned out there.

As far as important events, he shouldn't let people get to him. But if he wants to feel better for the night I would try a little makeup. I doesn't just have to be a girl thing. Also have him put on some aloe vera gel too! This helps me.

I know I have heard of "skin-toned face lotion". There is some made especially for men and it basically just evens-out your skin tone, with out using makeup. i would search for it on the web and see if you can find it somewhere. Doesn't seem like he would be too opposed to that, and if you could convince him to try makeup....I think he would thank you for it. A simple liquid makeup does a great job covering up my old red marks. If it boosts his confidence, he will be glad he tried it.