Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sk1927

Alternative!

OK i give in! I cant starve myself for more than half a day without fainting, I'm not rubbing any more chemicals into my skin so i'm going to find a cure for acne myself by experimenting with free stuff i find lying around my home.

Experiment one: SHAVING WITHOUT ANY FOAM

Day 1

At 21 i'm not realy much of a man. Still have moderate acne but not realy any facial hair (or chest hair) so i've got no need to shave but in my experiment i will to see what happens.

Step 1. I buy cheap razors. I think mine are womens razors (they're orange) but only cost me £1 for 10.

Step 2. I shave my face against the grain and with no water particularly the areas covered with acne.

Cool. I'm bleeding in about three or four areas and it looks great! The blood flows down my face like tear drops and covers up my mane spots. For a laugh i got some blood and wrote HIV on my chest Manic Street Preacher style, I actualy look quite like a young/alive Richey Edwards.

After fantasising for a while I wash my face with water and have a quick bath.

several hours later. WOW my skin feels realy soft, and my main spots have been replaced with scabs which look much better. I feel good in myself I don't suppose this will work long term but it feels great. I wish people could see me with blood flowing down my cheeks especially my friends.

several, several hours later. My skin feels realy great, the smoothest its ether been! But i've got a rash on either side which i'm not worried about because it covers areas where spots are, and looks cool like i'm wearing blusher.

NE way thats day 1 of my regimen. If theres any experiment you would like me to carry out on my acne let me know and i'll try it for you.

God bless you all!

Hello people.

Day 2

Wow! woke up this morning and my skin feels very soft. Rash has pretty much gone and I have a few scabs.

later on. Doh! i ve noticed a new pimple. Never mind i'll shave it off.

later later on. Repeated what i done yesterday and my skin feel the best it has in ages. It looks much better too! I would deffinately recomend this to anyone.

Right i'm off to write an e-book. LOADS OF MONEY WAD!!!!

Hello people.

Day 2

Wow! woke up this morning and my skin feels very soft. Rash has pretty much gone and I have a few scabs.

later on. Doh! i ve noticed a new pimple. Never mind i'll shave it off.

later later on. Repeated what i done yesterday and my skin feel the best it has in ages. It looks much better too! I would deffinately recomend this to anyone.

Right i'm off to write an e-book. LOADS OF MONEY WAD!!!!

Hey you lovely people you.

Day 3

Dry shaved again today but results not so promising. My skin felt very dry and a bit itchy so I lobed a load of moisturiser on it.

Day 4

Had a few new pimples today so i dry shaved and cut them off.

Later on. My skin is in a pretty bad condition now. May leave it for a few days for scars to heel before i continue this crazy experiment!

DONT TRY THIS REGIMEN (WELL NOT YET ANYWAY)

What are you doing,? trying to make your acne even worse or cause yourself more scars which are gonna take time to heal, also why are you dry shaving that cant be good for your skin, use a shaving cream and wet your face before you shave, also what are you doing cutting off your pimples, this guy has too be having a joke, right.? eusa_think.gif

Tom son. Yeah you probably right, but i'm sick of having acne and am totaly fed up of spending my money on crap which doesn't work but takes 6 mounths not to work. I'm a fairly quick healer anyway, gels iritate my skin.

Respect.

I know how you feel about this, i'm sick of having acne aswell, but i'm gonna cure it, sometimes when i look in the mirror i say why me, why does another lad have perfect skin, and i have horrible acne spotty skin, what did i do wrong too get this, it's like the most natural horrible thing i think life can bring too you, i mean we didn't do anything to have acne, it's just because were becoming a adult now so our skin gets kicked in the balls because of it, how totally wrong hey, but just keep with it like i do, i'm hoping that my acne will just go away with age as acne really isn't in my family, my dad was the only one who had it and his acne was only on his back and chin, and no where near as worse as mine is, and i have it on the chest and everywhere, just stick with it acne will go hopefully for you and all of us, by the way how old are you, you might be growing out of it soon. wink.gif

This Regimen may be the secret to success... Can you post pics so we can see the progress ?

OK i give in! I cant starve myself for more than half a day without fainting, I'm not rubbing any more chemicals into my skin so i'm going to find a cure for acne myself by experimenting with free stuff i find lying around my home.

Experiment one: SHAVING WITHOUT ANY FOAM

Day 1

At 21 i'm not realy much of a man. Still have moderate acne but not realy any facial hair (or chest hair) so i've got no need to shave but in my experiment i will to see what happens.

Step 1. I buy cheap razors. I think mine are womens razors (they're orange) but only cost me £1 for 10.

Step 2. I shave my face against the grain and with no water particularly the areas covered with acne.

Cool. I'm bleeding in about three or four areas and it looks great! The blood flows down my face like tear drops and covers up my mane spots. For a laugh i got some blood and wrote HIV on my chest Manic Street Preacher style, I actualy look quite like a young/alive Richey Edwards.

After fantasising for a while I wash my face with water and have a quick bath.

several hours later. WOW my skin feels realy soft, and my main spots have been replaced with scabs which look much better. I feel good in myself I don't suppose this will work long term but it feels great. I wish people could see me with blood flowing down my cheeks especially my friends.

several, several hours later. My skin feels realy great, the smoothest its ether been! But i've got a rash on either side which i'm not worried about because it covers areas where spots are, and looks cool like i'm wearing blusher.

NE way thats day 1 of my regimen. If theres any experiment you would like me to carry out on my acne let me know and i'll try it for you.

God bless you all!