Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SteveLewis

Well, I got my accutane prescription

I'll post my history later on when I start doing a log but I did get my prescription today. I had an appointment today which I actually cancelled because I just wasn't sure about accutane. I cancelled it but later on in the day, I called again and they still had a spot open so I just went. I asked him about accutane and he said I should have gone on it a long time ago. I already have the prescription with the yellow sticker but I haven't had my bloodwork yet. I'll be doing that tomorrow and then starting once that clears. I'm still a bit worried but I have tried everything and my face still looks terribly so it was pretty much my last resort. I was apprehensive about taking it, my derm wanted to put me on it from my first visit(3 yrs ago or so) but I just wanted to try all my options before deciding to go with this and I have so this is pretty much my last hope for having clear skin. I'm just hoping that my side effects aren't terrible and that my skin doesn't have a terrible initial outbreak.