Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

also it really gets rid of the red extremly fast but could overdry ur skin if u leave it to long on, also ur face does peel to get the red off so i defintly works

Isn't it just SA? SA never worked for me but I might try this.

Shitbender: Do you have currently active acne? Or can you only use this once you "clear up"?

i have current and old and it doesnt really get rid of them just the red coloring that looks bad in public (sorry i hate acne to tryed everything) and just u make up to conceal them.

This stuff is on my "To Try" list (which is getting longer all the time since I've found this place).

Egoprofit....everytime I read your response to snitbender I completely crack up....I know it's a type-o but I was up for some humor today so I appreciate it!

theres another neutrogena product, some kind of mark fading peel, but its a cream that comes in a jar and is $ 25.00

instead of this stuff that is 15.00

i was thinking to try it. but im on tane. any opinions? there were some good reviews about it at makeupalley.

This stuff is on my "To Try" list (which is getting longer all the time since I've found this place).