Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i went to the barber and it was quiet so he gave me a free shave.. i figured oh what the hell, i am trying to look good for this weekend anyway for this date im goin on (first date ever shock.gif ).. so he starts rubbing all this shit onto my face and neck..i then realized i might breakout, people breakout from shaving!.. i didnt wanna stop him he already started so i let him finish.. he kept heating my face up and rubbing stuff into it oils and all that i guess then he used this vibrating thing and i was done.. he said all clean, feels like a babys ass.. NOT GOOD i felt my face it was so smooth i couldnt feeel it.. i never had my face so smooth. i rushed home got home 30 minutes later hopped in the shower and washed with my bp 10% SA 10% and everythign i could find (yes i know im going to dry up thats what im hoping for) i just put some benza-clin on and got to my computer to type this.. AM I GOING TO BREAK OUT? i am reallyy nervous! my face has been VERY clear for the last 2 months!!! i finally got the courage to ask a girl out and now look whats happening!! shock.gif if my face breaks out im going to be very sad sad.gif i am going to take some green tea tablets and drink lots of liquids.. i am on dynacin 100mg which has cleared me up very well!! i just got some luck with girls and now its all going to go down the drain eusa_wall.gif thanks for reading, u people are the only ones i turn to for this stuff

The shaving isnt mate but stressing out will do. Go out and exercise and try some relaxation techniques befire the date. I know its nerve racking before a first date with someone. It always helps me when I dont try and plan how the evening will work out or plan what to say. Just go with it be confident and relax. Easier said than done I know. Good luck

i went to the barber and it was quiet so he gave me a free shave.. i figured oh what the hell, i am trying to look good for this weekend anyway for this date im goin on (first date ever shock.gif ).. so he starts rubbing all this shit onto my face and neck..i then realized i might breakout, people breakout from shaving!.. i didnt wanna stop him he already started so i let him finish.. he kept heating my face up and rubbing stuff into it oils and all that i guess then he used this vibrating thing and i was done.. he said all clean, feels like a babys ass.. NOT GOOD i felt my face it was so smooth i couldnt feeel it.. i never had my face so smooth. i rushed home got home 30 minutes later hopped in the shower and washed with my bp 10% SA 10% and everythign i could find (yes i know im going to dry up thats what im hoping for) i just put some benza-clin on and got to my computer to type this.. AM I GOING TO BREAK OUT? i am reallyy nervous! my face has been VERY clear for the last 2 months!!! i finally got the courage to ask a girl out and now look whats happening!!  shock.gif  if my face breaks out im going to be very sad sad.gif i am going to take some green tea tablets  and drink lots of liquids.. i am on dynacin 100mg which has cleared me up very well!!  i just got some luck with girls and now its all going to go down the drain  eusa_wall.gif  thanks for reading, u people are the only ones i turn to for this stuff