Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mercury

On the spot tinted and makeup

Hi everybody. After reading about the regiment on this site, I began using On The Spot tinted.....it hasn't been that long so I can't say if it is working yet or not. Then I just read that I should be buying the vanishing kind! Is it really that much better to get the vanishing kind or is the tinted just as good?

Also, is it ok to use Neutrogena's Face Clearing Makeup to cover up some redmarks on my face? This I have been using for about a year now, and it really does work magic for covering up redmarks and pimples. Thanks!

Comeon guys, I'm sure somebody here know the answer to those questions....or else this wouldn't be an acne site!

they have on the spot tinted? whose wardrobe have i been hiding in? good lord. i think the tinted is fine but i would use the vanishing at night and tinted in the day. why not. i'm going to the store right now to find that damned stuff. where did you get yours? i swear i have never seen the on the spot in tinted. totally blown away right now cause i just posted a big deal message about it. the neutrogena skin clearing makeup broke me out when i used it. however the healthy skin is supposed to be ok. maybe it's the salicylic acid. anything with that stuff in it and things start getting tricky. loreal air wear is really good if you want the foundation route. mattique too though its a little pinky.

I buy the tinted version of the on the spot treatment at Wal-Mart....infact, that is where I have always bought all of my neutrogena products, which is the only ones I use on my face. So you feel that Neutrogena's on the spot makeup causes breakouts? Could be, I have had mixed results...but like I said, it DOES cover up blemishes, and that is why I use it. Plus, when on, it doesn't appear as I have any makeup on which is good! What do you recomend as a blemish concelear? And is there any difference in using the tinted or vanishing cream of the on the spot treatment???

yeah that was my question for dan. if the tinted is not as good or what. yesterday i finally did find the tinted version at the 2nd wal mart i went to. i use the vanishing a night and the tinted in the day. the neutrogena skin clearing broke me out. maybe the salicylic acid. my skin does not like that stuff for some reason. the ingredients on the bp's are the same though in tinted and vanishing.hmmmm....