Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Heya all, I'm farily new to the forums, and would say i have mild acne.

BP really seems to do a nice job to clear my active acne however it's dosen't seem to be doing anything to prevent it.. Now I was on proactiv for a while and same thing, but i have only been doing Dans Regimen for 1 week and 2 days and so far im seeing the same thing, does anyone know if bp will prevent my acne later on or should I be looking at other possible options?

It does take a while for the regimen to show results. Keep in mind that the lifespan of the average zit can be as long as 90 days. Also you probably have acne that hasn't surfaced on your skin yet. It'll take a little while to get this acne to the surface. Give the Regimen a chance and it should prevent acne from forming as well.

Heya all, I'm farily new to the forums, and would say i have mild acne.

BP really seems to do a nice job to clear my active acne however it's dosen't seem to be doing anything to prevent it.. Now I was on proactiv for a while and same thing, but i have only been doing Dans Regimen for 1 week and 2 days and so far im seeing the same thing, does anyone know if bp will prevent my acne later on or should I be looking at other possible options?

Thanks all.

Yeah I was looking at the BP amount used in your regimen dan, and i have been using the full amount right off the bat, since my skin is already used to BP it isn't having any bad effects.

hmm, well its been a little over 2 weeks.. Still not preventing acne, but does clear it up faster then normal, any suggestions?

Gonna stick with it for a while see if this changes.

Just stick with it! There was stuff in your skin that you couldn't see, but it was there--so that's all gotta work its way out. Be consistent, don't give up! You're making progress!

Skin looks like absolute shit neutral.gif ... But I think its getting better,.. Its been 3 weeks now, pores are smaller and skin is smoother, but im still breaking out.. Gonna give another 1 or 2 weeks and see what happens... eusa_pray.gif

You'll wanna give the regimen 3 full months of strict adherence. Many people report that their skin took that long to respond and they are grateful that they didn't quit before that point.