Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
changbanger29

AVITA (RETIN A) DILEMMA!!!

I went the doctor for him to take a look at my acne and he perscribed me AVITA (Retin a Micro). I read that your skin will worsen before it gets better. But during that week my acne had cleared up and I had clear skin. I decided to use it anyway and the next day I had about 5 new pimples. It was so dishearting for me. They werent little either, they were the zits that hurt if you touch it. I want to get off cause I dont want my skin to get any worse, but I dont know what I should do. My skin was going so well for me the week before and to have this happen sucks. Can anyone recommend anything that has used this product? And if you had initial breakouts from this product, how long does it take for the new pimples to go anyway? I NEED HELP!

How long have u been on it? Ive been on retin-a micro .1 for 6 1/2 wks now. The initial break out for me started on wk 3 and is almost done. Now I have slight red marks. Hang in in there dont give up I know its frustrating but give it a fair chance to do its job.