Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive just done my daily regimen and ive just used half a tube of moisturiser to just about get rid off all my dry skin, sad.gif when i was using just water, no cleanser, and no bp gel, my dry skin cleared up within days, now i'm back on it i'm getting terrible dry skin, i'm using the right amout of bp and all that, i think i'm gonna cut out the cleanser and just use water and bp and see if the dry skin clears up better as it always seems to be when i use a cleanser on my face, i'm not sure about the bp causing it as i haven't cut out the cleanser and just used water and bp yet, my next mission. eusa_pray.gif

Guest TylerD

What moisturizer are you using? Seriously think about ordering Eucerin skin renewal i use it every day just 6 pumps and my skin looks so healthy after and i have very dry skin too.

Yeah ive heard alot about that moisturiser it's just the P+P too the UK makes the product not worth buying, i'm using Simple moisturiser i can probably find you the exact bottle if you wanted it.

Let your skin get used to it, it should stop being so dry. At least that's the way it's starting to look for me... Yea dry skin is horrid. Especially when your skin gets oily about an hour later.....

Try another moisturiser dude. It'd be the BP drying out your skin but just try a new moisturiser you'll find one that works.

Well ive had a shave as i had facial hair which i think was causing the dry skin as daft as it sounds, ive quit my cleanser and now i'm just using water with the rest of my regimen and now my dry skin is like 60% better not 100% better but 60, so it was either one of the two making it so bad, but i guess bp is drying me out a bit aswell.

I'd reccomend switching to Eucerin or cetaphil moisturizer.