Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FOR ALL THE ACNE'D UP PEOPLE CRY NOW LAUGH LATER WHILE THE CLEAR SKIN'RS LAUGH NOW CRY LATER. "acne" is an experience now we know how to bring up our kids so they dont have acne i mean when we are parents ( we all will be in all as in 100% of us ) we will give our kids good deitry foods etc while people who are clear wont know the things we do about this experince so in long term we will win if u dont beleive me go ask ur parents now "mum/dad would u rather I have acne or U" 100% of them will say them so relax guys its all good biggrin.gif well have lil super models kids

...ummmmm NO. The official figure of the AADA (American Academy of Dermatology Association) is that having even just one parent who had moderate to severe acne as a teenager means that you are 3-4 times more likely to suffer acne than someone with no such family background. Putting your kid on a certain kind of diet can help to minimize this risk, but when elevated male sex hormone (androgen) levels during adolescence begin to stimulate your kid's oil gland receptors, there is a very, very good chance that these receptors will be oversentive to androgen stimulation because of your acnegenic genetics, and thus your kid will be significantly more prone to breakouts regardless of what diet you put them on. So no, your kid won't necessarily have supermodel skin, and those of your contemporaries who have clear skin throughout adolescence tend not to have acnegenic genetics, owing to a heritable genotype, and so most likely neither will their kids either.

...ummmmm NO. The official figure of the AADA (American Academy of Dermatology Association) is that having even just one parent who had moderate to severe acne as a teenager means that you are 3-4 times more likely to suffer acne than someone with no such family background. Putting your kid on a certain kind of diet can help to minimize this risk, but when elevated male sex hormone (androgen) levels during adolescence begin to stimulate your kid's oil gland receptors, there is a very, very good chance that these receptors will be oversentive to androgen stimulation because of your acnegenic genetics, and thus your kid will be significantly more prone to breakouts regardless of what diet you put them on. So no, your kid won't necessarily have supermodel skin, and those of your contemporaries who have clear skin throughout adolescence tend not to have acnegenic genetics, owing to a heritable genotype, and so most likely neither will their kids either.

well i was watching my mum n dads wedding they had 0 marks and 0 pimples.. OH no 1 back then did also its the food , enviroment that causes this disease in near future it will be gone