Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Clear skin for your soul to Satan?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Clear skin for your soul to Satan?

• Oh hell Yeah
    • Heaven No

LOL ... If the Devil with appear to you and say...

"I'll foreever clear your skin, for you soul"

Would you say yeah...

LOL I can't decide... I don't think so...

What about you?

lol nice thread man, interesting, mines clearing up, but if u had asked in december or november i wud have said hell yeah smile.gif

How about if you keep your acne but just have him relocate it to the soles of your feet in exchange for your soul for say 4 to 5 millenia, instead. Fair compromise?

Guest WhyGOD111
LOL ... If the Devil with appear to you and say...

"I'll foreever clear your skin, for you soul"

Would you say yeah...

LOL I can't decide... I don't think so...

What about you?

I wondered this myself once. I think we all have these Faustian-bargain, meeting-the-devil-at-the-crossroads, diabolus ex machina kind of moments, when we just wish that Mephistopheles himself actually would come out of our bathroom mirror one day, wrapping you in his thick cloak of sulfur as descends on a cloud of fire to the satanic chorus of crones hissing in backwards Bulgarian while blood gushes from the taps and black smoke fills your lungs as Old Testament passages in Hebrew carve themselves into your arms.... at least I sometimes wonder this, at the bus stop or in the supermarket. And I wondered what I would say when he opens his cavernous mouth of decay and in the midst of a diseased swarm of flies, out climbs a beautiful, physically perfect woman in satin white with eyes of silver glass and a voice like moonlight glistening over fresh snowfall, and she asks me whether I would trade my soul for a date with beauty. I think I would say, "Cool!"

I dont think about things like that cause I dont believe in that stuff.

I just know I wouldn't do anything harmful to myself or others just for clear perfect skin, but then my problems are not that severe.

Guest Amy Lee

I voted Heaven No. Satan is tricky and witty, he/she can fool me. biggrin.gif

Seriously no, there's no point.

lol 

there was an old woman, the easter bunny, the devil, god, and the tooth fairy walking down the street.  There was a dollar on the floor.  Which one got it?

The old lady.

Why?

Because the other ones don't exist.

It is a corny joke I heard today.

yeah if the devil does exist i am going to shack up with him in hell anyway when i die, why not give him so advanced rent to benefit myself