Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well tonight the girl I'm sleeping with wanted me to go to the mall with her.. because that's the teenage hangout place on tuesday nights for some reason. Anyway, I was feeling really self conscious about my skin.. alot more then usual.. because it just looked like shit and my makeup looked like shit and when I looked at my reflection outside I was just appauled because it looked so terrible in sunlight(well dusking sunlight.) But when I got there.. this hott girl we were hanging out with(outside, but it was getting darker) said "he has nice skin" to one of her friends.. I assumed she wasn't talking about me. But then like 20 minutes later she looked at me and said "wow I like your skin." I was like wtf?!?! What the hell was she looking at? Out of everyone there she said that I have nice skin. I guess the lighting at that particular moment must've made my makeup look good or something.. because my skin looked terrible outside before that. It was so confusing.. but of corse it made me very happy and boosted my confidence for the rest of the night. Then she told me I look like a model and that made it even better. It just goes to show that.. we all have really fucked perceptions of how we look.

Well tonight the girl I'm sleeping with wanted me to go to the mall with her.. because that's the teenage hangout place on tuesday nights for some reason. Anyway, I was feeling really self conscious about my skin.. alot more then usual.. because it just looked like shit and my makeup looked like shit and when I looked at my reflection outside I was just appauled because it looked so terrible in sunlight(well dusking sunlight.) But when I got there.. this hott girl we were hanging out with(outside, but it was getting darker) said "he has nice skin" to one of her friends.. I assumed she wasn't talking about me. But then like 20 minutes later she looked at me and said "wow I like your skin." I was like wtf?!?! What the hell was she looking at? Out of everyone there she said that I have nice skin. I guess the lighting at that particular moment must've made my makeup look good or something.. because my skin looked terrible outside before that. It was so confusing.. but of corse it made me very happy and boosted my confidence for the rest of the night. Then she told me I look like a model and that made it even better. It just goes to show that.. we all have really fucked perceptions of how we look.

that exact thing happened to me the other week. i was at the shopping centre (or the mall as you call it), feeling like shite and this girl we were with who i dont talk to much told me i should be a model. i was like WTF you on!!! but she was serious, so i guess we do have problems the way we percieve ourselves. eusa_think.gif

I still don't understand how someone could specifically say that I have nice skin.. because I don't! But I know she was being serious. Man the angle and lighting must've been absolutly perfect at that moment or something. Well at least now I know that I apply makeup good.

I still don't understand how someone could specifically say that I have nice skin.. because I don't! But I know she was being serious. Man the angle and lighting must've been absolutly perfect at that moment or something. Well at least now I know that I apply makeup good.