Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danielle23

Ordering Meds from those Overseas Websites

I was looking for a cheaper way to get my differin and cleocin, so I was wondering if anybody had any past luck in ordering from discount or overseas websites. I just don't want to get scammed. Thanks everybody!:D

I don't know where you are from, but I am in the US and have used Canadian pharmacies. I have saved quite a bit of money this way. You still need a prescription, but you fax or mail it to them and they have their doctors fill it. Canadapharmacy.com is the one I used several times. I also saved my mother a large amount on one of her prescription meds. If you are thinking of using some of the illegal pharmacies where you don't need a prescription, I would tell you to avoid them like the plague. You don't even know what you are getting. [-X

Hey

I have ordered from www.valuepharmaceuticals.com which is based in New Zealand. (you'll see alot of overseas pharms in NZ and Australia). I ordered a month's worth of Accutane. I ended up saving ~$500 since I was paying a crazy $780/month or so, and this cost me $280/month. They shipped it international air mail and I received it in ~1 week (though you can expect to wait 2weeks or more possibly).

I think I found a pretty decent place online to get my meds, the only catch is you have to order so much in order to get it (90 day supply). But it is still a good deal. I think it is $34.00 for a 45g tube, which is way better than my local Oscos which charges $95.00 for the same tube. Thanks guys, I just needed some assurance that those places are on the up and up. In fact, I am going to fax my order to them first thing Monday. :D

the problem with those types of pharmacies is that you don't know the drug quality. If you just go to yourdoctor and get a prescription and then go to a rusted pharmacy, you know you are getting a pure and clean drug.