Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
White

Could Back/CHest Regimen Work on face?

Alright i used BP on my back and chest and while it cleared me a long time ago slightly, the acne came back with a vengeance. So i decided to switch to Clinique Acne body spray, which is 2% SA. My back is completely clear aside from 1-2 spots that come maybe every couple weeks and my chest is clearer then its ever been in the last year.

What im wondering is maybe i should drop BP and maybe opt for some kind of SA product? Maybe even use the Clinique acne spray on my face by spraying it on a cotton pad and swabbing my face? What do you guys think?

I mean, i was using 8% Bp lotion on my back, and it was doing nothing. ive been using BP for years now and STILL im breaking out (and worse lately) so im not sure but im thinking i may drop BP.

For awhile i kept thinking "theres no way im dropping the use of BP on my back, even tho the bacne and chest acne is bad, without BP, it will get WORSE!"

Well now that ive dropped BP my back and chest have only IMPROVED...so i wonder if the same will apply to my face.

Any input?