Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
F49Z0R5!!!

Crease or fine line under eye... WTF?

This has been on my face for a while now. I noticed it just this year. And from the pictures I've seen of myself before it has not been there previously. I don't know the reason for this but under my right eye i have this sort of crease or fine line going from the inner corner of my eye down across my cheek. How did i get this? What's the reason for this and how can i get rid of it? Anyone get this?

general signs of aging? perhaps it is the side that you sleep on and you moosh the skin?

You'll find that anything that dries your skin (accutane, regimen, windburn, sunburn) will increase the lines. You can help purge the lines by keeping the skin more moist....another reson not to skip moisturising. Also think about an eye cream.

Does sound like a slightly strange place for a line to form...but could just correspond to your eye socket, cheeckbone shape.

I have no idea how old u are...but I'm 27 and olive skinned and in the last year I have started to get fine lines arcing from my nose to mouth corners. But I watched my fairer friends get these in their late teens. Take a detailed look at how your family members have aged too.

Sorry for rambling - hope this helps.

Sorry I dont have any and couldnt help you

But what I want to say is

"Doesnt life sucks because you have so many problem as you grow up" :D

Now I finally understand why people say

"Live Young, Die Fast"

general signs of aging? perhaps it is the side that you sleep on and you moosh the skin?  

You'll find that anything that dries your skin (accutane, regimen, windburn, sunburn) will increase the lines. You can help purge the lines by keeping the skin more moist....another reson not to skip moisturising. Also think about an eye cream.

Does sound like a slightly strange place for a line to form...but could just correspond to your eye socket, cheeckbone shape.

I have no idea how old u are...but I'm 27 and olive skinned and in the last year I have started to get fine lines arcing from my nose to mouth corners. But I watched my fairer friends get these in their late teens. Take a detailed look at how your family members have aged too.

Sorry for rambling - hope this helps.

I dunno... Maybe it's sleeplessness. I mean, for the past 6 months i have been getting no more than 6 hrs on weekdays. And im 17 and at my age i need 9 hrs atleast. Last year I didnt have these lines and bags under my eyes, I slept better too. But if this is sleeplessness, how long could the lines and bags last for?

I used to stay up til about 2am, drag my ass outa bed at 8am, not good at all! started going to bed at 9:30 sharp (seriously) and it's so refreshing in the morning, alot more energy and my skin looks healthier each day, no bags or lines any more :D I'm 17 also by the way.

I was just about to post a thread with the same topic!

After started on the regimen, I woke in the morning on the third day and noticed some lines under my eyes. I was really freaked out, because I never had them in my life before and it's been two weeks since I'm on the Regimen and I still have those lines. I've been putting lots of moisturiser around the eye as well as plenty of eye cream but it seems that it's going to be a while until these lines can disappear.

I have to admit my skin looks so much better after started on the Regimen but I am disappointed with what happened to the skin around my eyes.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do? I am turning 21 this June.. perhaps I should purhcase Anti-Ageing Night Cream instead :-k

hey i had that problem too and im 17! i think its safe to say were not ageing early! I dont know why it happens.but mine dissapeared for a few weeks; now its come back..but sorry i have no cure!.just drink lots of water/lemon water!

I read up alittle on this. And it says that the sun and lack of sleep could be the causes. But the thing with me is that not only do I get a lack of sleep, but my sleep schedule is totally fucked up. One day I get 6 hrs - and the on weekend i get like 12 hr's. And One day I go to sleep at 11 the next 3. So I think I need to start getting my sleep schedule goin straight. Maybe that's why these lines have been so apparent for like 5 months lol. Altho it seems to be worse on my right side than left. And I sleep on my back btw, so it's not a pillow crease.

ru using the regimen if so make sure your moistorise i had this problem it went away its like a big crease however this was at the begining of the regimen. If u r nt using the regimen i cant help u maybe moistorising will help ur case. Be sure to moistorise everywhere nt just under your eyes.

I know ive prolly posted something about this subject already but I wanted 2 tell u guys what worked 4 me

I use vaseline every night before bed and during the weekends if Im not going out. It doesnt completely fix deep wrinkles but it reduces the fine lines under the eyes. u have to massage the vaseline well into ur skin otherwise the vaseline will just rub off while you sleep.

~Trin

I know ive prolly posted something about this subject already but I wanted 2 tell u guys what worked 4 me

I use vaseline every night before bed and during the weekends if Im not going out.  It doesnt completely fix deep wrinkles but it reduces the fine lines under the eyes.  u have to massage the vaseline well into ur skin otherwise the vaseline will just rub off while you sleep.  

~Trin

I dont know about vaseline. My skin is really sensitive and I've worked very hard to get it spotless. And Whenever I would try something new on my skin it would have a negative outcome. So I'd rather pass on the vaseline and try natural methods: Getting some sleep and stop eating nothing but junk and getting some vitamins.

I use vaseline every night before bed and during the weekends if Im not going out.  It doesnt completely fix deep wrinkles but it reduces the fine lines under the eyes.  u have to massage the vaseline well into ur skin otherwise the vaseline will just rub off while you sleep.  

~Trin

But wouldn't Vaseline make the skin oily and create pimples? :-k Just wondering.

~Trin

But wouldn't Vaseline make the skin oily and create pimples? :-k Just wondering.

The skin under your eye does not break out. Never will. It's just not a prone area, just like breaking out on your dick or something lol. And im not sure vaseline is a good idea. The skin under the eye is far too sensitive and delicate for vaseline.

I just got some good night's rest for a week and stopped putting the acne medication on the skin under my eyes and its all good now.

hi all,

i am only 23 and have started getting fine lines /wrinkes under my eyes. What is the difference between wrinkle and fine line?

What SPECIFIC products would you guys recommend? I should not be getting these lines at my age.

Will these lines stay or can creams etc completely remove them?

This in addition to my other skin problems is really getting me down.

I have not been applying sensitive products near my eyes.

Please help.

Many thanks.

Try castor oil, I mean plain castor oil. I use the odorless and tasteless one you can find in any drug stores as laxative for $1-$2! Just dab it around your eyes, every morning and before going to bed. I used castor oil when my skin got very dry and started peeling after using vinegar. It was awful and painful, and even olive oil didn't help. So, I thought...well...maybe castor oil (heavier than olive oil) would help. I used it for the whole face to reduce dryness, really didn't expect it would work for under eye treatment. But I couldn't believe it when 3 days later, not only my dry skin was improved, I also couldn't see the fine lines under my eyes. Definetely worth a try, just give it sometime, maybe it works longer for some people. Hey, if it doesn't work even after you finish one bottle, you only loose $1 anyway. :D