Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
onetuskerplease

my pimples just aren't going away...

I had what I thought was a huge breakout at the end of March and ever since my face has been a disaster. Not like huge cryst or whatever, but more like little red and white head bumps scartered throughout my face. I was told not to use any sa washes and that didn't help at all. Now my face is slowly getting worse and I want to stop it now and go back to my own 1 or 2 pimple face. What are some surgestions you have for me? Thank you

You tried the regime? BP can work wonders dude give it a shot what do you have to loose. Keep with it though and follow all instructions to the dot and for gods sake dont skip moisturising. Good luck with it hope it works out for you.

thanks for the reply but when I said alternative methods, I meant something besides the regime. I am pretty much doing that now. I will try to follow the directions a closely as possible but I don't think if I go just a tiny bit slower applying the bp that 20 pimples will magically go away. Anyways, thanks for the reply.

you will be very surprised i was pretty much going through what you are and mine cleared within 3 weeks i still giot a few small ones but they are mostly old ones healing and arent really visible

thanks for the reply but when I said alternative methods, I meant something besides the regime. I am pretty much doing that now. I will try to follow the directions a closely as possible but I don't think if I go just a tiny bit slower applying the bp that 20 pimples will magically go away. Anyways, thanks for the reply.

thanks everyone for the replies. I am using cetaphora soap (the one dan recomended). I normally do the regimen but only at night. So I tried it in the morning using on the spot stuff (at night I use Duac a topical prescription gel). I put on a ton of on the spot and rubbed it in as gently and quickly as possible but I still ended up with a layer of almost dry lotion that I coudn't rub in at all. So then i just tried to put lotion on and see if it would dissolve that way. It pretty much did but then after I put the lotion on all these white things (that look like dry skin) can peeling off of my skin. I think it was the left over on the spot. I was running out the door and didn't know what to do so I just washed my face again and went to school with only a small amount of on the spot that dissolved very quickly. Whats up with this white stuff. What did I do wrong?

of course you wont get good results if you were only doing it at night.

-start the regimen over, doing it EXACTLY how he says. that will work. you may think that it wont, but something about it makes it amazingly effective when done PROPERLY.