Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pinkfairy

help!! i need help with dermablend

i hav this bad exema stuff and i bought dermablend cover creme, but after i apply it and the setting powder after a few hours it just rubs off and isnt waterproof unlike it says. does anyone know what im doing wrong and help me??? please

Have you tried emailing the dermablend customer service reps on their webpage? I haven't used dermablend so I'm not much help. Sorry and good luck!

i tried this dermablend before and hated it it was soooooooo oily and like you said didnt last at all.try revlon colorstay for good coverage.or mineral makeup.

I used Dermablend for years and still do when I need heavy-duty coverage and I love it.

With eczema the skin is scaly or flaky. Dermablend, like other concealing products, only works well on a smooth surface otherwise it won't set properly.

One thing that has helped a little is to use a makeup primer before applying the Dermablend. The primer will smooth out the skin's surface to a limited degree.

P.S. Dermablend now has a concealing line specifically for blemish-prone skin.