Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aizzuh

what's worse...

sometimes i think red marks look even WORSE than pimples.. 'coz when people see pimples, they think "oh itll be gone in like a day or two." but red marks seem like a PERMANENT FIXTURE in your face. argh...

sorry, pointless post... just needed to vent. i have like five active pimples... but a kagillion red marks so im pissed.

ya well if ur frustrated about a red mark its usually because its big and purple. this means that it was a really inflamed pimple that lasted like 3 days at its peak. i too prefer having the pimple because the thing lasts about 10 days and then it SHOULD be gone... guess not...

i'd rather have the red mark. i dunno, maybe mine fade more quickly than many others'.

pimples can hurt, get bigger, get pus-filled.....ick! plus, since i'm a girl, a smooth red mark is easier to cover with make-up than a bump!

Oh red marks by farrrrrrr. I barely have pimples anymore but these red marks on my face that've been here for over a year looks like my cheeks are filled with pimples. I'm starting to wonder if they will ever fade.

I HATE red marks personally, it just they never seem to go away and when you've got a lot of them collectively it makes your skin look crap.

I barely have any pimples any more but these red marks make it look like I have in some places, they just never go. So i'm acidifing them now hehe.

Guest Amy Lee

The pimple is worse than the redmark. It is alive, hurts so bad, painful, cyst or infection inside, has the possibility of scarring, etc.

Whereas the red mark is already dead, and waiting to be healed and repaired.

I personally think the red marks are worse. I have so many on my cheeks all bunched together that have been there for over two years.. Although It is the pimple that causes the red marks, I would much rather have a face full of pimples that do not cause red marks.

ive got rid of the bumps now im just trying to figure out how to get rid of the horrible red marks. it looks as if i have chicken pox . does aloe vera really help to fade them out faster? im thinking of buying some.