Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I_hate_acne

Almay Blemish Clearing Foundation

Had anyone tried the foundation from Almay called the Bleamish Clearing Foundation from the Clear Complexion line? This contains 1% SA, is oil free, and comes in liquid and compact.

Yup, I tried it a year ago, and I used it for a few months, right through the summer time. I really really liked it, but in October my skin started to freak out. My acne got much worse. Once I switched foundations my skin started to get better.

I'm really not sure why my skin couldn't handle this foundation after awhile??

Also, keep in mind the colour selection kinda sux, and as well the packaging is terrible. This shit is really messy with the cap.

It probably wont do anything for your breakouts.... but its still a foundation you could try, since it isn't terribly expensive.

it's actually a great foundation. it goes on smoothly, and doesn't dry out your skin. the great thing about it are the shades (yellow tones) and the salicylic acid which prevents your pores from being clogged up by the make up. i would use this foundation if they were in yellow-er tones (i'm asian). stay away from the shade "warm", that one is a tacky color.

i didn't really like it becuase i felt it was lil too drying. I'm also very pale so it was to yellow for me.