• I'm completely clear, yay!
    • Very mild
    • Mild
    • Mild/Moderate
    • Moderate
    • Moderate/Severe
    • Severe
    • Very severe, bad acne all over body

I would put my skin right now as moderate, though I would say it changes from mild to moderate/severe, depending on the time of the month. Sometimes its worse than others.

Guest TylerD

Very mild right now that im on accutane but before probably moderate im not exactly sure i cant remember that well lol but right now i only have 2 active pimples and just very very dim red marks that are going away and will be gone within the month im sure so pretty soon completely clear yay lol biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

morning, its like mild... after working out, its moderate... guess its just the redmarks coming to light after a hard workout.

certain parts of my face are pretty mild. Other areas such as my chin and around my mouth are moderate/severe depending on the mood my skin is in.

My skin tends to go through cycles ...some days will be almost clear, barring the red marks from previous breakouts, and other times it will be breaking out (what I'd call moderate, as I have little/no cystic acne ...anymore). I've just started Dan's regimen, and since starting it's been mild, but it's hard to tell whether that's the regimen or just my flukey skin. Also, I generally break out pretty badly the week before my period starts. tongue.gif

My face is great now( well almost anyway) but my back is AWFUL- dunno wot to do about it yet but im gonna start sum sorta regimen on that soon....

If any of u no anythin that mite help it please tell me......

My acne now is very mild. Though, before I had it under control, I say it was severe considering the nodulocystic acne I was having. It wasn't as if I had it all over my face but the few that nodules that I'd have on my face at any given time were so large (upwards of almost a centimeter in diameter) that they were *very* painful. If I had one on my cheek the swelling would protrude inside of my mouth making it very hard to smile and eat.

My face is great now( well almost anyway) but my back is AWFUL- dunno wot to do about it yet but im gonna start sum sorta regimen on that soon....

If any of u no anythin that mite help it please tell me......