Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest fatman_uk

Acne on shoulders >=(

Guest fatman_uk

Im clear on my face but on my right shoulder theres a rash of zits come outta nowhere an not gone away after 2 weeks. :D An im pretty sick on it. :D

Anythin i can use like a BP body wash preferbly? I dont wanna use nuthin like BP where i gotta apply it an leave it on all day if i can avoid that.

Any BP body washes or sumthin? :D

Ideas? :lol:

-Gaz

You can apply BP. Prob is it bleaches and quite expensive.

Try splashing cold water over problem area (to close pores) after you shower with lukewarm water. (As hot water tends to aggravate things.)

This is a tough area. I have never tried a bp wash, so perhaps it would help. I tend to doubt it however, since the only way I got bp to work well on the face was by using a lot. It's impossible to use a lot of a wash and have it penetrate I would think.

So a bp cream or gel would work fine, but then all of your clothes will get bleached. So that's also no good. Tea tree oil and salicylic acid are supposed to work, but I have had no luck with either of them.

If it's a temporary situation, just let it be. Try to figure if you are wearing a backpack just on that shoulder or otherwise irritating that area in some way.

The only thing that cleared up acne on my back/shoulders to my satisfaction - accutane.

-Dan

Guest fatman_uk

hmmm, well, i started usin a soap thats more harsh an drying (all the things that are bad for my face) an it seems to be workin quite quick.

Guess its jus the case of ur body bein more resistant to irritation than ur face.

-Gaz

i have the same god damn problem, the thign is that i tried leaving it alone and it spread down to my back, its like a fuckin invasion, and im sick of it

i have the same god damn problem, the thign is that i tried leaving it alone and it spread down to my back, its like a fuckin invasion, and im sick of it

maybe just kill yourself *sarcasm*

u can decide to just accept what u have and try to solve it instead of being negative

Hey fatman....I have 2 suggestion..maybe can help you..

1. You can wash your shoulder with a gentle soap...maybe purpose then you applied Neutrogena body lotion. It contains salicylic acid that will help in unclogging pores.

2. You wash your shoulder with neutrogena body lotion and use the body scrub once for a while.

Always change your clothes after heavy sweating. Personal hygiene is also essential...~.. :wink:

This is my suggestion..hopefully can help...~

god bless you,

cheers,

garkee2002 :wink:

Guest fatman_uk

No, thanx for the ideas but ive found if i use a harsh, drying soap bar, that it jus seems to dry it all up an go away. :D

An whenever i put lotions, moistuirsers or BP or anythin i have to LEAVE ON my shoulders, it always causes breakouts, like the pores cant breath at all.

-Gaz

Yeah, Gaz, I would continue using the dry, antibacterial soap which we would call Dial here in the states. I used this on my face back in the day and it did keep my face clear, but led to a face more parched of moisture than your nearest desert.

But the funny thing is that I believe you can abuse your body moreso than your face. Ok, please don't abuse your body, but the skin on my face is the only one I take care of like a new-born baby, and it still will throw up on me quite a bit.

I think it's a great idea to find a good body wash that moisturizes and such because your body skin will become all wrinkly while your face remains not so grandfather-ish....kind of a nasty proposition for any significant other in your life. It just depends on how bad don't want acne on your back/shouldes. Personally, I just wash my body with a Vitamin E brand name soap, and yes, I get tons of acne on my arms/back/shoulder/chest, but it doesn't really bother me......there is only so much skin care I can take without going insane :!::!::D

Guest fatman_uk

My body soap has Vitamin E in it too. Works great for my body. :D

But sucks for my face. :D

Which kinda proves the 'abuse ur body' theory to be correct. :wink:

-Gaz

Okie...abuse...erm..evidence???O..you will get the proof from the result of abuse when your skin itself felt bad. Just like everyone did has the cancer cell in our body, just when will it turn to become a tissue that might infect your body system. When you treat you skin good, you cherish it....well..you will know the result of it..haha...forget bout it..fatman...are you embarrasing me???kekeke :roll:

Okie..soap with tocopherol acetate..well..even my house-used LUX soap also contains this vitamin yet it is also enriched with GINSENG...it claimed to have this as a part of it's ingredient~....

Use a gentle soap...about face....i think a facial cleanser whould be decent because our facial epidermis is more delicated.

Good day for you..my best wishes..~

god bless you,

cheers,

garkee2002 :wink:

Guest fatman_uk
fatman...are you embarrasing me???kekeke :roll:  

Not at all m8, ur doin fine on ur own so far :wink: LOLOLOL :D:D

-Gaz

Okie...so far so good...hey..Diana is finding you around GAZ..she seems to miss you so much...~kekeke :wink:

god bless you,

cheers,

garkee2002 :oops:

Works great for me. The stuff I found (at Pamida) has 10% bp and it dried my back and chest pretty good (just in the winter months) but kept the acne away for the most part. Its hard to spot at the store, but comes in a green and lime gradient soap box with Fostex in bold lettering and should be in the skin care aisle. Worth a shot if you find it.

whats pamida and where can i order those porducts you guys mentioned earlier ? all we got around here in ct , usa is cvs and didnt see nothingl like what you said before

i've got exactly the same problem..and im not even a teen yet =O ive just got red spots ALL over my shoulders and im really embarassed of wearing singlets, leotards, bathers (that show the shoulders) and everything else that shows shoulders. of course, i am eating healthy and everything has slightly cleared up but bot fully. ive got a few spots on my chest, face but mostly they are on my shoulders.....PLEASE HELP!!! i really want them gone before the summer...i live in australia so summer is in december =). so yes, please help me ASAP!!!