Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest jollajolla

So the 10 year reunion rolls along...

Guest jollajolla

if you would like, please answer the following questions:

...You step out of your car and lock the door.

What kind of car is it?

You shuffle towards the old cafeteria, pulling at your tight collar and tucking in your new pants. God, you look hot. Quick! What perfume are you wearing?

People are already mulling around, making awkward conversation. You hear someone screaming your name. Who are you hoping it is?

You greet them, and even do a bit of a jig in excitement. What are you hoping they're thinking?

They comment on your gorgeous skin. They ask you what product did it for you. You pull it out of your purse. (or...uh...briefcase) What product is it?

Do tell.

...You step out of your car and lock the door.

What kind of car is it? cadillac

You shuffle towards the old cafeteria, pulling at your tight collar and tucking in your new pants. God, you look hot. Quick! What perfume are you wearing?curve for men

People are already mulling around, making awkward conversation. You hear someone screaming your name. Who are you hoping it is?my baby

You greet them, and even do a bit of a jig in excitement. What are you hoping they're thinking?lets do it. its been months

They comment on your gorgeous skin. They ask you what product did it for you. You pull it out of your purse. (or...uh...briefcase) What product is it? Alpha hydroxy Acids

hah I will not go to any reunions. I hate most people at my school, and especially from my class.

Yep, there it is. Having a beautiful wife is the only time you'd want to be seen in public at a reunion. If she had acne prone skin, I guess that reunion wouldn't have your presence. Not even you would want to be seen with a pimple face... that's how I feel people think of me sometimes.