Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
peschomd

Egg White Mask?

I did a search and couldnt find anything! Ha, I know this is supposed to be a good regimn but I can't find any more info. I actually just got back from the store and had bought 2 cartons of eggs.

can anyone help me on how long to keep it on? moistuize after?

I did a search and couldnt find anything! Ha, I know this is supposed to be a good regimn but I can't find any more info. I actually just got back from the store and had bought 2 cartons of eggs.

can anyone help me on how long to keep it on? moistuize after?

can anyone make some detailed info on this?

i remember my friend tellnig me about this.. but he said use the yolk too.. and i was doubting him bc of it...

anyone!!?

Hey guys,

Yeah, I use it pretty much every night. It really helps to fade red marks a bit faster and tighten pores (temporarily of course). This is what I do in the evening...

-Steam face over boiling water on stove for 5min

-rinse face with warm water

-get a small bowl, crack an egg and toss it in. take out the yolk then add a squeeze of lemon juice in there. mix it up good.

-use your fingers then just rub it evenly over your face. Its really drippy but it wil stick. You'll start to feel it dry after like 2 min or so. Then just relax for about 20-30min and rinse it off with your cleanser. Follow with your BP gel or whatever it is that you use. Thats it! My face is looking great since I started this regimen about 3 weeks ago. I went from 3-5 pimples/ week to NOT EVEN ONE new pimple and my red marks are fading nicely eusa_dance.gif

Hey guys,

Yeah, I use it pretty much every night. It really helps to fade red marks a bit faster and tighten pores (temporarily of course). This is what I do in the evening...

-Steam face over boiling water on stove for 5min

-rinse face with warm water

-get a small bowl, crack an egg and toss it in. take out the yolk then add a squeeze of lemon juice in there. mix it up good.

-use your fingers then just rub it evenly over your face. Its really drippy but it wil stick. You'll start to feel it dry after like 2 min or so. Then just relax for about 20-30min and rinse it off with your cleanser. Follow with your BP gel or whatever it is that you use. Thats it! My face is looking great since I started this regimen about 3 weeks ago. I went from 3-5 pimples/ week to NOT EVEN ONE new pimple and my red marks are fading nicely  eusa_dance.gif

the egg white mask works! i mix it in with a bit of lemon, and leave it on my face for about half an hour. it helped my scars fade and it made my pimples get smaller. it kinda had a smell LOL, but it works! lol.gif

well, my beautician told me that egg white works for oily skin, while egg yolk is for dry skin types.

both help to tighten pores and remove blackheads. i'm not really sure whether it works or not coz i hate the smell of raw eggs... it stinks like hell!!

I have just tried this and have had the toughest time actually PUTTING the egg white on my face -- do you guys USE something to do this? I was just using my hands, but i feel like more egg white fell into the sink than got on my face!

I have just tried this and have had the toughest time actually PUTTING the egg white on my face -- do you guys USE something to do this?  I was just using my hands, but i feel like more egg white fell into the sink than got on my face!