Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you ever sleep in your makeup?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever sleep in your makeup?

• Never. I just never have.
    • Sometimes
    • It's bad to sleep in your makeup.
    • I sometimes dust sheer powder on my face to absorb oil during the night.
    • I wear makeup at night in case someone comes over during the night. (Even a burglar)

The last poll choice was a joke, and if you chose that one than you are probably going crazy because of your acne! This is a psychological effect of it perhaps? lol Anyways, I wanted to make this poll because I know that some of you may have been out all night and came home too tired to wash off your makeup, experiencing a breakout in the morning. Lovely. Most people know that it is bad to sleep in your makeup, because most dermatologist will say it is a big no no. I personally do not sleep in my maeup but I do dust sheer pwder on after washing my face. I do this to absorb oil that I get during the night. Anyone else get this? I am not sure what the reason is. I have heard some things about how your skin cells regenerate during the night, not sure if this is linked to oil. The powder I use does not clog pores, and many will not. Most powders are better than foundations. I wakeup in the morning to find my that my skin is not oily, but clearer! I would not reccomend this for everyone, just saying that it does work for me.

the only time i sometimes wear makeup to bed is when im at my boys house & havin one those i look like shit days.. smile.gif

I cant go to bed without making my face feel fresh and clean so I always wash my face.

I read on a site somewhere, at sometime, that the only makeup that you should definitely NEVER wear to bed is eye makeup because it leads to lines sooner. But I still dont like even thinking about sleeping in my foundation.

last time i sleft in my make up my acne got so bad I NEVER did it again! If ive been out on the town, ill just wipe my face with a face wipe, and then fall into bed!

Guest Keeley

When I go to bed, the makeup has to come off... its that simple cool.gif