Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LolaNervous

different for everyone...

I want to start off saying I really appreciate everyone on this site.. it's soo helpful hearing everyones stories and its weird cause more and more I realize that most people experience acne at some point in their lives... and none of us should be ashamed of it but its SO hard not to be. Its hard also for people to understand what were going through because most people aren't able to put themselves in someone elses shoes.. but thanks to this site.. we have support and good laughs and everything you need to get through.

I just realized reading most of the posts related to accutane that it really really differs from person to person.. I'm just starting on it and I'm so scared cause some posts I read are horrible and some have really good results. So I think the main thing we gota do is accept yourself and what your body is doing.. it sucks but Accutane.. no matter how bad it is during your 4-6 months.. I think its worth it in the end. You gota keep that in your mind every single day.. because when youre smiling at yourself in the mirror after struggling for years with acne it'll all be worth it. I know this is sooo sentimental but it's true.. and it's what gets your through.

Guest Craigems

Totally, Trudge on and you will prosper. Dont quit, be patient because tane works for all!

Lola best of luck but sounds like you are positive so you'll get through it easily. We're here for ya anyways, and trust me there will be times you'll think it wont work ... in the end it does!