Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

After 3 weeks of no breakouts at all, I fucking fell asleep last night without doing my regimen, and with my makeup on. Now I have a nice big pimple forming on my chin, another on the most scarred part of my upper cheek, and another on my chin. Fuck fuck fuck. Aaaarrrgghhhhhh!!!!! I was getting used to life without pimples. This better not start a breakout chain reaction.

Oh my god HOW ANNOYING! Wen i get a new spot i find it really helps if u get a big squirt of the BP and just leave it on the spot to really dry it out. You can keep putting more BP on the spot wen it has soaked in. It really takes the anger out of the spot. Helps it heal up way faster.

I don't use BP.. but I just globbed a ton of Mint Julup Mask on the spots and I'm keeping it there for a long long time.

Guest Anubis

UUGGHH! You know this happens to me sometimes when I start a new relationship wink.gif Late nights...long hours..you know wub.gif

BTW....what is your regimen?

It sucks too because I JUST started a new relationship and have been seeing her like 4 days a week.. and I know she's going to be expecting to see me this weekend. Now that fucking chin one turned into a big nasty cyst. Arrrggghhh.

Well here I am, home alone on a friday night because of this massive cyst on my fucking chin. Aaarrggghhh. I could be having sex right now dammit. But instead I'm microwaving stuffed peppers.

Guest Keeley
After 3 weeks of no breakouts at all, I fucking fell asleep last night without doing my regimen, and with my makeup on. Now I have a nice big pimple forming on my chin, another on the most scarred part of my upper cheek, and another on my chin. Fuck fuck fuck. Aaaarrrgghhhhhh!!!!! I was getting used to life without pimples. This better not start a breakout chain reaction.

Guest Keeley
Well here I am, home alone on a friday night because of this massive cyst on my fucking chin. Aaarrggghhh. I could be having sex right now dammit. But instead I'm microwaving stuffed peppers.

Guest Zitro

If you go see her with the cyst, she will only mind if you act all self-conscious around her. If you don't, will she care about one pimple?

I Don't think so.

She wouldn't care, probably wouldn't even notice.. but I like being perfect. We all know how that feels. Oh well, I got over it.. I'm seeing her tonight.

Guest Zitro

that's great. biggrin.gif

Don't try to be perfect, it will stop you from being happy about yourself. Just consider yourself very hot with a few minor flaws and be happy.

that's great.  biggrin.gif

Don't try to be perfect, it will stop you from being happy about yourself. Just consider yourself very hot with a few minor flaws and be happy.

Guest TylerD

Hey darkdragoon how are your red marks now. Are they going away or are they still farelly noticable without makeup? Because right now im on accutane and they are going away but still noticable but if i have makeup on they arent at all i was just wondering how yours are doing

Well I havn't really had any breakouts in the past month (except for my current one) so I dont really have that many noticable red marks right now. My chin is pretty badly red marked.. but everything else is fine.

Well somehow the cyst on my chin is already gone, and the other pimple on my chin is gone, and the nodule on my cheek is almost gone.