Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know Clearasil doesn't have a very good rep on here, but on Drugstore.com their Daily Facewash got really good reviews. I'm thinking of buying it because I really don't like the cleanser I bought last week (Basis Cleaner Clean Gentle Cleanser). It is way more drying that I expected and you need to use a ton to clean your entire face.

Anyways, back on topic, I know they make a regular and sensitive version of the Clearasil Facewash and don't know which one is right for me. Is the regular one drying at all? Is the sensitive one as effective?

Any feedback appreciated.

Hey Evanescence95.

I haven't tried the regular version of the Clearasil Daily Facewash (my experiences with "other" regular versions of facewashes was too drying on my sensitive skin), but I'm using the sensitive version in this new regimen I'm on. It's a great facewash. My face not only feels cleaner, it doesn't have that "tight" feeling most facewashes give me afterwards. Moreover, you don't have to squeeze out much since the lather becomes quite thick and soapy even with a small amount.

I'm guessing it all depends on your skin. If the "gentle cleanser" of that Basis facewash you previously used was too drying for you, then I recommend starting off with the sensitive version of the Clearasil Daily Facewash.

All in all, I think it's a great cleanser.