Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Themusic

chest acne

i have never had severe chest acne but used to get about 3 or 4 spots that would constantly fill up with puss after about an hour, i kept squeesing them, they would go and another batch would appear...same situation, but after a year of this iv noticed that on my chest area is now purple.

will this ever go?

i have never had severe chest acne but used to get about 3 or 4 spots that would constantly fill up with puss after about an hour, i kept squeesing them, they would go and another batch would appear...same situation, but after a year of this iv noticed that on my chest area is now purple.

will this ever go?

will this ever go?

i never got pimples on my chest at all...then one day i had the crazy idea of shaving my chest for that streamline effect...bad idea. after shaving i noticed a breakout straight away spreading over my chest. Since then i haven't stopped shaving and the breakouts have stopped and i'm left with some red/purple marks.

when i get pimples.. lor whiteheads .. or w.e red spots. i just tab a little bit of the sulphur mask that came with my proactiv kit..

it works pretty well.. i have it on my chin wherei have this pimple.. annoying the fuk outta me so i dabbed some sulphur on it tongue.gif

i have to squeese them because i go to the gym and you dont know the pain it is when i bring the bar onto my chest hitting the spots, anyway i dont get spots there now or i havnt for a while i just have an area of purple and the skin in that area doesnt grow any hair. wierd i know