Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone heard of or tried the Reversion Acne Control products? I was thinking about ordering it but I am not sure yet... I'm trying to decide between this and Murad. Here is a link to the Reversion site if any of you want to look. --> Reversion Acne Control

Please tell me what you think. smile.gif It looks ok to me, but then I fall for about everything that promises to clear up acne. Plus, the fact that their message boards have been inactive for over a year is a little sketchy.

murad sucks so dont bother with that. ive tried reversion is the only good part of it is the cleanser cuz the cleanser has an ingridient in it that kills bacteria on your face for up to 12 hours. the acne medication contains 2% salicylic acid and 6% lactic acid, but the medication will sting your face pretty badly. that was my experience anyways. dont get either of them and follow dans regiment.

Actaully, I have already tried the regimen from this site. My skin is so sensitive it was too harsh. It did clear me pretty well for a short time (and fairly quickly, too, but possibly because my acne is pretty minor most of the time) but then my acne came back again. No idea why. Oh well. The red flaking face wasn't that much better than the acne anyway. Plus, until I tried the regimen Dan suggested red marks were not quite as much of a concern, and now my face is like one giant red mark instead of just a few... and when i get redmarks they stay for a year or longer so it is pretty distressing.

Anyway, thanks for the warning on Reversion. smile.gif

Actually Reversion is a pretty good alternative to BP.

The antibacterial cleanser kills bacteria just as good as BP. The combination of salicylic acid and 6% lactic acid is superior. If you do a google search, there is a University in India that conducted a study on lactic acid and acne. The lactic acid kills acne bacteria as well, along with opening up clogged pores, and was a good acne preventative.

If you experienced irritation probably you didn't start slow enough - just like you have to do with BP as well.