Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have this zit on my chin that's really big... I'm guessing I got it because lately I've been letting the covers of my blanket touch my chin when I sleep.

It's just so big and round and white and smack-dab on my chin! evil.gif

What's worse is that it's actually three zits combined on one location on my chin. It's like the United Zits of My Chin! evil.gif

I feel like getting a needle and poking the crap out of it just for fun, but that would be like getting a knife and stabbing a fly that landed on your arm to death.

Or I could slice the zit off...

Just thinking about this makes me laugh. None of this "lol" business. Hysterical, real laughing!

Hehe... I'm slightly disturbed. XD

yea man I've had some white heads like that

like 3 pimples together sucks and get big.....

man I did say needle it eventually... maybe poke it open and do normal fash wash

Guest Amy Lee

EVERY zit is annoying, not one is entertaining. mad.gif

yes, I had the biggest cyst of my life yesterday.....for 3 days...I got a cortisole injection and now it's almost gone. A huge red mark is left sad.gif

On the nose, probably.

In the 5 years I've been getting pimples, I've only had two on my nose, and one of them was just last week because I put something on my nose that I knew would clog my pores, but since I never got pimples on my nose, didn't think anything of it. tongue.gif That was dumb.

On the nose, probably.

In the 5 years I've been getting pimples, I've only had two on my nose, and one of them was just last week because I put something on my nose that I knew would clog my pores, but since I never got pimples on my nose, didn't think anything of it. tongue.gif That was dumb.

the worst zits are right under your nose and on your top lip. that place is very sensitive, and hurts like hell

yeah I once tried to pop the pimple under my nose... the tears poured from my eyes automatically o.O

I think the worst place to have it is on the tip of your nose and in the middle of your forehead...makes you look like you're one of those indian women with those thingies drawn on their foreheads O.o

I think the worst place to have it is on the  tip of your nose and in the middle of your forehead...makes you look like you're one of those indian women with those thingies drawn on their foreheads O.o

well, now that you quoted it, I can't fix it smile.gif

Don't get offended people. I don't have anything agaist it, I just don't want anything in the middle of my forehead.

Guest TylerD

The worst is when you are all clear and then a huge fuckin pimple comes out and just pisses you right off happens to mee on a damn regular basis however no im just breaking out FRRIIIIGGGIN PUKE lol

The worst is when you are all clear and then a huge fuckin pimple comes out and just pisses you right off happens to mee on a damn regular basis however no im just breaking out FRRIIIIGGGIN PUKE lol

Guest TylerD

I hear ya well i was clear really clear before but now i started accutane and im getting breakouts like all over the place. What the hell lol. Oh well it doesnt bother me like it does some ppl on this board but still going from clear to complete fuckin ass still tends to upset a person hehe.