Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dindin

Need more oiliness to help scars

Does anyone have any suggestions for what would INCREASE the oiliness of my skin? Topicals/regimes/vitamins/(especially) foods- even those that make you break out??

At the moment it's very dry and flakey. I was hoping that more moisture in my skin would help my TCA peel more, and consequently plump my scars.

Thankyou in advance wub.gif

dindin

i'd swap in a heartbeat.

no kidding. I've been there and the grass is definitely greener.

Any constructive suggestions?

since i always try to get rid of my oil.. i have no clue. how bout gettin some french fries from mcdonalds or a pizza & drip that oil on to your skin? it'd sure as hell be oily! but seriously.. i have no clue. sorry. im a little slap happy at the moment.

Yeah-lol- i tried putting oil on my face (bio-oil actually), but i think it tricks my skin into thinking it's pretty moist. Consequently the oil comes off very easily and my skin underneath is very dry sad.gif --> think butter on a glass surface, it doesn't actually get in.

I've read some pretty good thinks to eat/take, but was hoping something someone might suggest that irks their diet/topical regime into break-outs would kick start mine again.

Hopefully this will aid my scar revision smile.gif unusual request, i know, but a few people have mentioned things like eczema with acne, so i figured those with oily skin might drop a few hints!

oh, such a long and arduous journey, wrought with seemingly never ending obstacles.