Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thekid

2nd accutane course...

I got a big breakout when i started accutane for the first time, all over my face, and my scars actually healed up pritty good when i was finally clear at 5th month...and it went all through summer untill october when the oil came back, but not as harsh. Ever since i've been gettin lil breakouts here n there, and my acne is bascially gone some days. It's just the oil on my nose area and the blacksheads that i hate. U think a 2nd course on accutane would be ok? i don't think i would get any first breakouts because there's not really that much to push out, but i want my oil gone.

My first treatment started at 40mg, i was thinking more like half that 20mg i might suggest it to my derm.

thnx in advance.

Guest Craigems

See what yhour derm says... i doubt he'd let ya do it ... because you dont really have bad acne as you say... never know give it a shot.

I tried it three times luv, and I would try it again, but I'm very high risk for liver disorders, so I don't think for me that would be very smart, but when I did take it it helped, and one boy in my class back in the 10th grade took it twice and his face turned out beautiful... enough to motivate me the second and third time:)