Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I_hate_acne

How long did it take for the Regimen to work?

How long did it take for the Regimen to clear your skin?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How long did it take for the Regimen to clear your skin?

• less than 1 week
    • 1 to 2 weeks
    • 1 month
    • 1 to 2 months
    • 3 to 4 months
    • 5 or more months
    • my face hasn't cleared yet

I started using a BP solution on my own before I found out about Acne.org and Dan's Regimen. It was working alright, but nothing special, I would still breakout. After a year and a half I found the Regimen, started using it and I noticed results the first day.

Haven't had a breakout since.

I started using a BP solution on my own before I found out about Acne.org and Dan's Regimen. It was working alright, but nothing special, I would still breakout. After a year and a half I found the Regimen, started using it and I noticed results the first day.

Haven't had a breakout since.

hey so you didn't have the breakout period on his regimen? Im using this regimen (third day) and i'm praying I don't get the breakout, im hoping it just gets better and better after time, not worse then better biggrin.gif

hey so you didn't have the breakout period on his regimen? Im using this regimen (third day) and i'm praying I don't get the breakout, im hoping it just gets better and better after time, not worse then better biggrin.gif

Well I've had pimples, like maybe one every two weeks? But NEVER any breakouts since using the Regimen.

You have the right mind-state, stay positive and consistent with the regimen, if it's working right now, it will work.

I've been on the regimen for 5 weeks now and still haven't completely cleared, and I'm still getting new pimples but only on my chin, everywhere is is completely clear and I haven't broken out there for weeks. What's wrong with my chin?

I've been on the regimen for 5 weeks now and still haven't completely cleared, and I'm still getting new pimples but only on my chin, everywhere is is completely clear and I haven't broken out there for weeks.  What's wrong with my chin?

It's just being more stubborn that's all.

Do this:

Apply a little more BP in that area than usual, if after a day it still is acting up, apply a little bit more until it starts following the rules, lol.