Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sokeri

If you NEVER had acne...

Our minds must have at least once ventured into the realm of this "what if".

Mine: I think I would be at an old crush's house making out right now. My grades would have slipped, but I would be tied to my lust.

Perhaps I would have gone to all those dances at my old school, wouldn't have isolated myself for many months, would have never gone through insanity (a story for later, perhaps), I would never have had an "online life".

Do share yours. smile.gif

I probably wouldn't be as quiet as I am now. Over the past year I have become extremely quiet around friends and other people...probably self confidence/esteem. I would also probably have a girlfriend..man i miss the days before acne ruined me... sad.gif

Guest Zitro

I would have been:

_less shy, less worries and insecurities

_more superficial

_happier

_more social and more sucessful in relationships

I would have been:

_less shy, less worries and insecurities

_more superficial

_happier

_more social and more sucessful in relationships

if i never had acne i would have alot of friends, be one mean S.O.B to those who are differnt(i would be one s o b cuz i was a real ass be4 i got acne.) I would try to be one of those cool guys. Im saying i would be one of those cool guys cuz i dress like them and i look like one from a distance.

If I never had acne I would have signed with a modelling agency in November and living in Manhattan and hadn't of had to go on accutane cry.gif Acne ruins everything!

Guest WhyGOD111

When I didnt have acne I was Always with friends having fun. I think I would continue doing that.

Even though my skin has pissed me off completely.. oh well. thats life. but if this crap hadnt happened to me & continues.. id probably be happy this moment. instead im mad bout stuff & i kept puttin off goin to see my boy. even though hes seen me when i think i look bad. now hes mad at me & wont talk to me damnit! sad.gif