Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ThatGuy16

When did acne take effect on your life?

Serious question...

when did you realize it? How did you realize it ? (was it because of a rude comment, or maybe a commercial??)

Tell us the story. Im interested.

Guest Zitro

it was a gradual thing that got magnified intensively with a girl I had a crush on about 9-12 months ago who was not interested in me ... I blamed acne.

I got it when I was 10 (maybe shortly before turning 10) .... I noticed when my mother started pointing it out (day 1) and my classmates were confused about what it was, why it was there, etc.

I started getting pimples when I was about 10 or 11...probably closer to 11. I don't really remember saying to myself "Hey! You have acne. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!" I just remember one pimple would follow another...and here I am today. Hopefully Accutane will bring be back to the days when I didn't even know what acne was wacko.gifeusa_pray.gif

i never really classified my pimples as acne, although they had increase in number and frequency, until someone named it so : "your acne is looking better today"..

Guest WhyGOD111

8th grade life started falling apart then and there and has been getting worse every year since.

Probley around junior high school when people started to take notice and i did too. I liked boys but they didnt like me cause of my acne. That is why i never dated much in school because of that! I didnt have much of a social life because of it. It was terrible!!!! Why me!!!!!!!!!!!!!