Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey i got the cetaphil mositirzering lotion -

is it for face or body ??

user posted image

ngredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol and Ceteareth-20, Macadamia Nut Oil, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearoxytrimethylsilane (and) Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

the crosspolymer and nut oil look very pore clogging and i dont know what that hydrgenated polyisobutene is but it doesnt sound good. and doesnt cetearly alacholl clog pores ?? this looks liek its really bad to put on ur face. what do u guys think ???

I dont think its for the body but for the face!!

I read a lot of reviews that it clogs pores i have used it b4 and it work okay but it always made my face more oilyer although my face did deel smooth plus i also didn't like the ingredients in it.... i would get breakouts every week i think this is what caused it but my skin is different so who knows it might work wonders for you!!~!

i used it, and it worked fine for me. i used it when i got back cuz i was off proactive, and now back on i dont think it slowed my recovery or made it worse. it worked fine or me, but it did leave me a little extra oily.

i wouldnt use that stuff on your face. but im sensitive to everything so nothin seems to work for me.

I use the cream not the lotion. The cream is my holy grail and it does not clog pores. I frequent Make up alley and they all recommend the cream over the lotion even if you are oily or acne prone. I went on their recs and I am glad I did.

Well, the cetaphil moisturizing lotion does state it is "non-comedogenic". Since most people worry about lotion clogging pores, the cetaphil should be ok for facial use.