Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carolinagirl

Puredeming Lactic Peel or Intense Gel?

I have red marks all over my forehead and cheeks and I have been using the ACV method over 2 months and its still red, I don't think it has changed much. sad.gif I started using Aloe Vera gel and it doesn't seem to be helping either. (btw I also use Purpose soap to wash my makeup off and bp gel when i have a breakout)Soooo I'm thinking about the Lactic Peel or the intense gel from Puredeming. I've never done a peel before and I have no idea how but if it has helped red marks then I'm up for it! But which do you think is better... the peel or the intense gel? Or do you think its just the products I'm using that are keeping my red marks from leaving? I had the blue light treatment done last summer which did absolutely nothing, and now its been a year and my red marks haven't moved. So any help is greatly appreciated!

I have red marks all over my forehead and cheeks and I have been using the ACV method over 2 months and its still red, I don't think it has changed much.  sad.gif  I started using Aloe Vera gel and it doesn't seem to be helping either.  (btw I also use Purpose soap to wash my makeup off and bp gel when i have a breakout)Soooo I'm thinking about the Lactic Peel or the intense gel from Puredeming.  I've never done a peel before and I have no idea how but if it has helped red marks then I'm up for it!  But which do you think is better... the peel or the intense gel?  Or do you think its just the products I'm using that are keeping my red marks from leaving?  I had the blue light treatment done last summer which did absolutely nothing, and now its been a year and my red marks haven't moved.  So any help is greatly appreciated!