Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
emmabrown

taking paracetamol with 'tane is safe right?

just want to be sure, I started today, but I have an awful headache from earrake I've got, and I really wanna take something but wanna make sure its ok and wont do anything negative, since I didnt take the 'tane that long ago.

serious medical advice from a message board?

are you serious?

you definetely should ask your doctor

serious medical advice? you've lost me, if youre being sarcastic, I dont appreciate it. paracetamol is a pain killer, I just wanted to make sure it wouldnt have a bad reaction with roccutane thats all.

sorry for the response

it should be fine with the accutane, but i dont know for sure. but still should be a question answered by a doctor.

i was just about to take head ache tables but i didnt, the doctors would warn u if it was bad cause its such a common thing to take

just want to be sure, I started today, but I have an awful headache from earrake I've got, and I really wanna take something but wanna make sure its ok and wont do anything negative, since I didnt take the 'tane that long ago.

Guest Craigems

yeh i've taken pain killers with accutane its 100% safe. Try and up your water levels till you get used to the tane. like 12 glasses a day or something.