Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey,

thanks for sharing, I suppose I decided to reply because you sound exactly like me. I've started getting help very recently too, counselling and drugs. I hope it goes well, but I don't think so.

Keep up with the good stuff, facing your problems is hard. Even though I'm going to counselling i don't speak about my face.

byz

Thanks for sharing your story.

Hang in there and you will REGAIN what you lost and when you do you will gain it back 10 FOLD. I have faith that we are all going to find the lighter end of the tunnel, so hang in there.

Guest WhyGOD111

feeling of lonliness.I shrugged it off at first thinking everyone probably felt the same.This dragged on for a total of 5 years

feeling of lonliness.I shrugged it off at first thinking everyone probably felt the same.This dragged on for a total of 5 years

578798[/snapback]

Thats what I thought until just recently... sad.gif

579583[/snapback]

I hate having acne. I have had it for 10 years now. I always thought that I would grow out of it but I havent and probely never will. I always think it is the reason that I am single today! Who wants a girl with acne????? It doesnt look to bad under my makeup but I have no self esteem anymore. I still feel ugly every day and wish things were different. I always notice people with perfect skin and I wish that were me. Somedays i cant get out of bed because i am either embarressed or my face hurts from the acne! Im glad that I am not alone because people who dont have acne dont understand that it does affect you emotionally! Thanks!!