Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roac-a-Fella

Too good to be true?

I've been on roaccutane 2-3 weeks now. I haven't really got any spots since beggining of the treatment (maybe one or two tiny ones) and my skin is pratically spot free now.

The only side affects I have are very cracked/dry lips wich started after only a day or 2.

Oh yeah, ive got an ulcer (a big painful on). Is this related to roaccutane at all?

Does this all seem to good to be true or have other people found a mirracle with the drug and not had a breakout?

Thanks alot.

I've been on roaccutane 2-3 weeks now. I haven't really got any spots since beggining of the treatment (maybe one or two tiny ones) and my skin is pratically spot free now.

The only side affects I have are very cracked/dry lips wich started after only a day or 2.

Oh yeah, ive got an ulcer (a big painful on). Is this related to roaccutane at all?

Does this all seem to good to be true or have other people found a mirracle with the drug and not had a breakout?

Thanks alot.

Guest Craigems

Calm before the storm maybe ... I was lucky like spot, i didnt get an initial also so i've been clear from pretty much go ... cept for a few minor outbreaks.

ive heard of people who is has worked right from the start, u lucky bastard!!! but try not to get ur hopes up too much cause itll be even worse if u do get an inital breakout, ive just started my sixth week of roaccutane and things r going good, not perfect but improving

this is what happening to me *knock on wood* in like a day it will be my third week and i havent really gotten an intial to speak of.