Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok ok.

I've been on roaccutane for around 2-3 weeks and I could of sworn that its cleared my skin after a day or so! I now have basicly completely clear skin accept the odd tiny spot every few days. I hope I dont go and get a breakout or anything now!

Anyway... I still have lots of red marks from previous acne. Is there anything I can do while on roaccutane?

Thanks!

Aloe vera helps reduce redness...you could try that. If you cannot buy a fresh plant, try an find an aloe vera gel, that shud help.

good luck.

You can buy the actual plant that makes aloe vera.

Ive never seen it but i dont think its expensive at all and it lives for a very very long time givving you alot of fresh aloe vera.

Guest TylerD

Also Roac-a-Fella over time accutane does fade the red marks you just have to be patient but until then if you feel y ou are really clear you could apply some makeup too cover up the red marks until they start going away.

Also Roac-a-Fella over time accutane does fade the red marks you just have to be patient but until then if you feel y ou are really clear you could apply some makeup too cover up the red marks until they start going away.

I'm a boy smile.gif

Guest TylerD

Well thats no big deal dont worry it might sound strange but hey just ask darkdragoon he wears makeup as do i not alot just enough to cover some of the red marks make them not as noticable is a different world today and alot of guys are doing it now. Give it some thought.