Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey!.. does anyone know where to get mineral makeup in ontario canada?.. i know u can order it online.. but is there anywhere to buy it here?

thanx biggrin.gif

You can only order this online or on ebay.ca and u can find someone in the Ontario area whose selling some stuff of mineral [email protected]

I was recomended by this by some people but since im a guy i dont wear make-up but looking at it makes me want it but i have no idea what color i am!!

Also ordering from the site is pretty cheap i think!!!!!

Input please............

I wear MAC cosmetics, I wear the liquid foundation and press powder. I like Mac, it usually goes on great with coverage, but lately with these ugly cysts and scars that I've been getting. Well, it does nothing for me. I've heard about mineral makeup but is it honestly better for acne suffers? Does it cover the dark scars and pimples much better then regular makeup? Does it last a while before drying in the pores. Any feedback is so appreciated smile.gif

hey!...ya i've heard that mineral makeup is supposta be better for acne, i can't speak form experience tho b/c i've never actually tried it...try going to deepestbeauty.com i've read some good stuff about there makeup haveing healing properties... i don't have acne, but i do get eczema when my skin gets to dry, and the website mentioned that the makeup was good for that as well so im really looking into getting some... i don't know if they deliver it to canada (im assuming they do).... i haven't really been able to fill out an order form thing b/c my computer keeps freezing... so check it out biggrin.gif ,...and if you find out any more info (if they do deliver to canada for sure) could u let me kno?.. thanx biggrin.gif