Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MacroMike

1 month on the regimen: clearer skin everyday

The 1st thing i do in the morning is jump outa bed and look in the mirror, for the past week now, i have seen small improvement every morning. Either less pimples,red marks fading,etc. (keep in mind, today's pics, i just woke up and still havent showered or applied bp yet wacko.gif ) ALso, remember to click and enlarge.

2 months ago(using baking soda and all the other household rumor crap)

[attachmentid=1116]

All of theese taken within a few days of each other, approx. 1 month ago:

[attachmentid=1117]

[attachmentid=1118]

[attachmentid=1119]

Now the results, all Just taken about 20 minutes ago:

[attachmentid=1120]

[attachmentid=1121]

[attachmentid=1122]

Clearer skin is on the way my friends eusa_dance.gif

post-20854-1114531936_thumb.jpg

post-20854-1114532022_thumb.jpg

post-20854-1114532043_thumb.jpg

post-20854-1114532067_thumb.jpg

post-20854-1114532108_thumb.jpg

post-20854-1114532125_thumb.jpg

post-20854-1114532140_thumb.jpg

Amazing progress. That's what I love about BP is it gets the job done.

If you notice new pimples forming, try this after you finish applying BP & Moisturizer:

Wait about 15-20 minutes, and then start spot treating where the pimples are forming. This will help kill them even faster.

I use 10% BP on them right before i go to bed. just dot it where you need it. In my experiance, while the 2.5% is good for multi-daily usage without irritation, the 10% is much more effective as a spot treater. I think BPs drying properties are put to advantage, killing the pimple much faster. However if 10% was used over your whole face, including skin thats clear, it would NOT be pretty. So make sure to only use it on active pimples.

I have moderately sensitive skin and this has been fine, it clears up most pimples twice as fast. Plus, if you "catch them early", they generally stay much smaller and more skin-colored.

How do you spot treat? Add some extra BP?

what i do is i just rub extra bp onto the spot...the key is rubbing bp into your skin..i take my time to make sure it's all rubbed in and not just layered on...a deep rub for the red swollen ones..morning and night tends to prevent mine from becoming whiteheads

what i do is i just rub extra bp onto the spot...the key is rubbing bp into your skin..i take my time to make sure it's all rubbed in and not just layered on...a deep rub for the red swollen ones..morning and night tends to prevent mine from becoming whiteheads

Keeping in mind to rub GENTLY with very little to no pressure.